Platinum Sport Series
1” GEAR-DRIVEN ROTOR
The Irritrol® Platinum Sport Series rotor is designed for reliable performance and superior coverage in light commercial and commercial applications. A full 5¾-inch pop-up height provides superior coverage in tall grass, while full- and part-circle operation in one unit reduces inventory requirements and increases convenience. Add to this a choice of seven nozzle sizes and it’s easy to see why the Platinum Sport Series is quickly becoming an industry favorite.
- Full 5-inch pop-up height to nozzle
Clears tall grass
- Reversible check valve
Eliminates low-head drainage
- Standard rubber cover
Provides added protection against debris and keeps playing areas safe
- ArcView arc indicator
- Adjustable part-circle and unidirectional full-circle coverage in one unit (45º-360º)
Reduces inventory requirements
- Automatic arc return
Protects against tampering and vandalism
- Water-lubricated gear drive assembly
- Top adjust, wet or dry
For fast, convenient installation
- Optional stainless steel riser
Helps to deter vandalism and provides longer life
- Precipitation rate: .62-1.42 inches per hour
- Radius: 46'-75'
- Flow rate: 6.8-30.5 GPM
- Recommended operating pressure range: 40-100 psi
- Optimum operating pressure: 70 psi
- Inlet size: 1" threaded NPT or 1" BSP
- Nozzle trajectory: 25°
- Arc adjustment: 45º-360º (unidirectional at 360º)
- Pop-up height to nozzle: 5"
- Body height: 8.8" <
- Rubber cover diameter: 2.2"
- Body diameter: 2.7"
|| 1” inlet sport field rotor
|| 1” inlet, stainless steel sport field rotor
|| 1” inlet sport field rotor w/recycled purple cover
|| 1” inlet stainless steel with recycle purple cover
- Recycled-water indicator cover (purple)